Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tummy Time at 10 Weeks

I thought I would share a few minutes of the boys "workin out." Jared is on the left, Andrew in the middle and Wesley on the right. They are doing so well! Wesley and Andrew are able to roll over from tummy to back but I have not been able to catch this on film. Please excuse the quality of the video as our video camera is having some issues so I took this video with our camera.

* Also, please enjoy watching Chewie "stalk" some cookies I have on the end table next to the couch. Murray was also about 6 inches from Jared and right off camera. He is never far away from the babies.

We have our two month visit with the pediatrician tomorrow so I will be sure to post a full update on the past few weeks and their updated stats very soon. Wish us luck with those first shots... ugh!

Take care,

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. So-o-o-o precious! Thanks for including us.

    Raymonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!