Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mr. Joe Cool

I was strongly encouraging Andrew and Wesley to go outside and play this morning. I wanted them to have some outside time before it got too hot. Wes finally listened and headed outside to play. He was out there for about 10 minutes and I decided to reward him with a lollipop. I walked outside and gave him the lollipop and returned inside to help Andrew who was cleaning up the play room. A few moments later, I returned to the living room and looked outside to see Wesley enjoying his lollipop.... like this...
I mean, seriously?!? Wes can even make eating a lollipop look cool!

Mommies and Daddies, lock up your little girls, this one has a 'playa' quality hard coded in his DNA.

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!