Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun with Daddy!


When I get home each day, I hear the stories about what Daddy and the boys did that day. I hear about their walks, their playtime and about the latest episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. On some days I also hear about how much time they spent on the tables and how they were not interested in eating. I miss spending more time home with the boys now that I am back working 5 days a week in the office. However, I am very happy that Daddy is able to stay home with them. The Darnell men in their matching hats heading out on one of their walks...

While Daddy shares his daily adventures with me, I also get to experience some of their fun times through the pictures and video on the camera. I love scanning through the camera at the end of the day to see what I find. It's one thing to hear the story and it's a lot better to see the pictures or video. Here is one of my favorite finds on the camera of the boys having a great time dancing around....

I love that Daddy takes so many pictures and video of the boys. I know the boys drive Daddy crazy at times but it looks like the Darnell boys also have a ton of fun!!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!