Friday, November 20, 2009

Clothing Optional?!?

Oh no... the boys are continuing to learn and some of the new skills, applied at the wrong time are not good. When I woke up the boys this morning, this is how I found Andrew....
Look... I can unzip my sleeper.....
In addition to being able to zip and unzip our clothes, the boys are also getting better at helping take their shirts and shorts off and put them on. On this day, Andrew spent most of the day bringing his shorts to Daddy and Jared would not keep on his shirt. I arrived home to find him in a onesie as the only way to keep on his clothing.

Check out Jared's new skill...

I am just waiting for the day when they decide to strut these new skills in public or at some other equally embarrassing moment... like Thanksgiving or Christmas. Oh my...

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!