Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coloring or Morse Code?

The boys all spent some time coloring today. They are continually improving at actually coloring and less eating of the crayons but, there are still some struggles...
When I arrived home from work, I saw the beautiful art work. Then, I saw some video that Daddy took while they were "coloring." I wish I knew Morse Code because I have a feeling Jared is trying to communicate....

He is one of such few words anyone know what he is saying??? My guess is something like, "Please make Drew and Wes leave me alone, Please stop them from grabbing my food, Please stop them from stealing my toys, Please, Please, Please make them be quiet just for a minute."
I hear you Jared and I will try!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!