Saturday, August 30, 2008

Too Cute for Words

The following are a couple pics of each of the boys that I just love. They don't really fit in with any other posts so I thought I would just share some cute pics.
This is Andrew hanging out in one of the Jumperoos. I love the expression on his face in this photo as well as how this photo shows off that brilliant red hair! The look on his face is trying to say "what... I spit-up...you got a problem with that..." He sure makes us laugh!

This picture shows the pure joy of Andrew's smile! I love that dimple!!!
Jared's smile just makes me melt!
Each of the boys has their very own blanket for cuddling. When they are getting ready for their naps, the boys are put in the swing with their blankie to calm down. The blanket has their name embroidered, a little lion's head and the four corners have teethers on them. This is Jared showing obvious signs that he is ready for his nap!
Mr. Wesley showing off his "whatever" attitude. Oh my, I really think this kid was "blessed" with my stubbornness. That is a good thing..... right?
Wesley is also very curious. He seems to think the grass is greener on the other side. Which ever direction you face him, he wants to look in the other direction.

The personalities are really starting to shine! These pics are ones we took at home. The boys also had their first professional photoshoot. If you would like to look at the pictures, they are available at the following link until September 12, 2008.



We will keep the pictures coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!