Thursday, January 29, 2009

Binkie Thievery....

Andrew is our one and only binkie baby. He currently needs his binkie to fall asleep. He previously used it only to fall asleep and then it would fall out of his mouth. He would not cry for it during the night, which I really appreciated. For the past few months, he has been able to grab his binkie and put it in his own mouth. In the morning, he will hunt down his binkie and when I get him up he is still sucking on his binkie. We leave his binkie in the nursery for use only in the crib. We do let him have his binkie if we are on an outing during nap time but the general rule is binkie only in the crib.

Jared and Wesley are not binkie boys. If they grab a binkie, they chew on them like I would chew on a pen cap. On Monday morning, I could hear the boys having a jolly good time in their nursery. When I went into get the boys up for the day, the picture above is what I found. Andrew must have had the binkie in his mouth when he stood up. Jared must have then reached over and said... "I'll take that." Andrew was apparently amused by this binkie thievery as he was laughing up a storm.

It's so nice to see the boys sharing!

Take care,

1 comment:

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!