Friday, January 30, 2009

I've Got No Strings......

I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret, or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me....


Yes, that's right... Wesley is standing without holding onto anything.

Over the past couple weeks, he has started to let go for short seconds and now it is getting longer and longer. The two pictures above were taken during the same standing episode that lasted about 30 seconds. He will correct his balance without grabbing anything and it is so cute to watch him!

The baby of babies may be the first one to take our first steps!

Wes - there is no need to grow up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. That is just like Aiden!!! He started standing independently for a few seconds here and there. Then, it was longer and longer, and today he took his first steps. Once they start standing like that, it's all over! Gosh doesn't it happen fast!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!