Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

It's Superbowl Sunday and the boys are in full PARTY mode!! Dressed in their Buccaneers sleepers, the boys were in a very good mood. I tried to get a picture of the boys sitting on the couch holding the remote control and they decided to try and drive me crazy. As I placed them on the couch, they thought it would be funny to try and dive off the couch. As I would grab one and put him back in line, the next one would make a break for it. They found this entire activity hysterical. Wesley was the ring leader....


In this pic, I had just placed Wesley back and Jared was on the move. Notice Wesley is already sitting back up to crawl away.....
Since Wesley was the "wiggliest" of them all, I tossed (literally tossed) him into the middle and he just laughed at me....

Andrew was my good little boy and just sat there laughing at his brothers but mostly at me....

I finally gave up and let the trouble makers get down on the floor where they continued to be in their giggly mood. Don't they look like trouble.....

They boys have been starting to interact more and more and "communicate" with each other more and more. This activity when on for about 10 minutes with them just laughing at each other. It was a lot of fun to just laugh with them.

One more thing to note... don't tell the boys the Buccaneers were not playing in the Superbowl. They heard the game was in Tampa and they just assumed the Bucs were playing hence the sleepers!

Congratulations to the Steelers fans out there!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!