Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 7 (part b) - The Deer & The View

I was washing dishes this evening and looked up to see two deer right in front of the house. They were drinking the water seen here. They were very close to the house. This is very common in this area but it was not common to me. I quickly grabbed my camera and tried to take pictures through the kitchen window. The did not come out very well but I was able to get a few...


This picture also shows how close they were to my truck. The deer are at the end of the small fence...

This is a picture of the deer walking away to the end of the driveway...

The view from the front porch of the house is actually quite beautiful. The area was (and is) experiencing quite a severe drought so everything was very dry. As I was born and raised in Florida, any sight of hills is exciting and new. Here are a couple pictures from the front of the house...

The view seemed very "Texas" to me. I really expected to see some tumbling tumbleweed roll by at any point.

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!