Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 9 (part b) - There's No Place Like 'Houma'

No, we are not home yet but we are in Houma! We were warmly welcomed back at Aunt Connie's house. We had a great dinner with my cousins Mike, his wife Kathy, their son Taylor, my cousin Robbie and of course... Aunt Connie and Aunt Sue.

The boys were in great spirits and had fun playing with everyone again. When we got home, I realized I did not take many pictures this evening but the one I did take was of full of 'cheese!' Check out these smiles....

Jared and cousin Mike were having a ball! We all had fun this evening. While we were sad to know that our trip was coming to an end, I think all of us were ready to be some place where we did not have to pack and unpack every day. Also, being in our own cribs and beds was something we were looking forward to (at least me).

Tomorrow... we will actually be HOME!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!