Friday, March 6, 2009

Our First Family Road Trip!

Having triplets has been been fun but we thought having "Road Trip-lets" would be even better! Over the past two weeks, our family has been traveling across this great country to visit family and friends! It was a wonderful trip and this post includes a link to all of the stories, pictures and video from our adventure. I hope you enjoy these stories even half as much as we enjoyed the trip....

Day 1 - Hitting the Road!

Day 2 - It's Mardi Gras!

Day 2 (part b) - Cousins a Plenty & a Couple of Aunts

Day 3 - Departing Houma for Houston

Day 3 (part b) - Our Road Trip-lets!

Day 3 (part c) - Ms. Heather's House!

Day 4 - Are we there yet, are we there yet?

Day 5 - The West Bear Creek General Store

Day 5 (part b) - Kimble County Courthouse

Day 5 (part c) - Hanging out at Grandma's House

Day 5 (part d) - Dinner at Isaac's

Day 6 - Morning with Grandpa

Day 6 (part b) - It's a Fish Fry!

Day 7 - More Visitors & Grandma is Sick

Day 7 (part b) - The Deer & The View

Day 8 - It's Time to Leave Junction & Start our Trip Home

Day 8 (part b) - Back in Houston

Day 9 - On the Road AGAIN!!!

Day 9 (part b) - There's No Place Like 'Houma!'

Day 10 - Home Sweet Home...

I hope you enjoyed our adventures! I am looking forward to our next family vacation.

Take care,

*PS. - I wish I could claim the phrase Road Trip-lets as my own. However, I borrowed this from another mother of triplets. I loved it and thought it fit our little guys perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm from the WTE April'08 board, and I just want you to know I LOVE reading the amazing stories of this three adorable guys...
    Greetings from Brazil!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jared's hair! i miss you all so much!
    ilona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!