Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spontaneous Affection

Lately, the boys have been showing more affection spontaneously. There is nothing better than a surprise big wide mouth wet baby kiss coming your way!

The boys all love blowing kisses. Andrew and Jared a big kissers and Wesley is a hugger. Last week, Jared fell down and started crying. I looked up to see Wesley walk over to him and give him a hug. It was so beautiful!

Today, the boys were playing by pushing Jared around in the toy box. Mike was taking video of the boys pushing him around and was able to catch Andrew leaning over to give Jared ... not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 kisses!!! When he finished kissing him, he pulled on his hair which is actually his version of rubbing his fingers through his hair. I love holding the boys and running my hands through their hair and I have noticed they are trying to reciprocate. We always tell them "soft, soft" and they are getting better. I have watched this video over a dozen times already... I love it! I hope you enjoy....

Then, when I got home from work, we got the boys jammied up for bed. We passed out the sippy cups and the boys roamed around for a little while. Wesley and Jared both found their way to the couch and ended up in this cuddly position. I promise that I did not pose them like this... this was completely spontaneous. I love that they actually started rocking back and forth.

Here is a little video...

I love these little guys so very much!! I hope they continue to be tender, gentle and loving to each other as they grow up into big burly men.

Take care,

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than seeing your babies give each other affection.. I just choke up every time I see it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!