Monday, June 1, 2009

More May Moments!

I have been busy getting the blog updated for the month of May as I have once again fallen behind in my blogging duties. Please click here to get caught up on all of our May adventures.

While looking through the pictures, there were a few moments that I did not blog about but were worth sharing. Here are a few random moments from the month.

On this morning, I was working and was overcome with a very calm feeling. It was a strange feeling. I looked up to find all three of the boys laying down, totally still. For such a long time, there has been constant motion from at least one of them so to find all three of them sitting still was definitely a photo moment. It did not last long...
I was putting clothes away one evening and they followed me into the nursery. It is almost darn near impossible to get all three of them out of the room. You can pick one up, put him out, grab the second and the first is back in... repeat, repeat, repeat. Efforts to herd the crowd out of the door is also met with great resistance. So, I decided to use the laundry basket. I loaded them up and slid them all the way down hallway. Worked like a charm...
Jared says "Cheese"as he is starting his climbing adventures...
Our first discovery of Jared on top of something...
In addition to enjoying the world on top of the toy box, Jared also enjoys playing inside of the toy box...
Andrew... "I'm going to pump, you up." Are you scared?
Stool from the kitchen finds it's way down the hallway.... interesting...
Hey Jared... "I see you"
Daddy was so smart to drill holes in the bottom of the toy box. How did he know this would happen?
The boys love to hang out on the rockin' loveseat. While it is "rockin'" it's also rocking. Seriously, it rocks like a rocking chair and the boys all LOVE this ride!!! They climb up and rock, rock, rock.
Wesley tries to convince Jared that the toy box can actually hold more than one of us.... so, "move over bacon."
Daddy took this picture of Wesley and loves it!
The boys are becoming serious basketball players that do not limit themselves to playing with just basketballs. I want to see Kobe' try to dunk a wooden puzzle....
"See Jared, I told you we could both fit."
May was a very busy month for us and full of new discoveries. The boys are keeping us on our toes these days but we are loving every minute!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!