Monday, June 8, 2009

Wrong House Mr. Frog!!

Yesterday morning, as I was letting the dogs out in the morning, a little tree frog hopped into the family room. I quickly tried him rescue him as Murray and Chewie proceeded to chase him into hiding under the love seat. After getting the dogs outside, I tried to hunt down the little frog but he was no where to be found.

I tried to explain to him that he picked the WRONG house within which to hang out. I told him that two dogs and three 13 month old boys lived here but no sign of Mr. Frog. I let the dogs back in and got the boys up for the day. I kept thinking that he was going to hop out at the wrong time and he was going to be attacked!

The entire day went by and there was no sign of Mr. Frog. I often wondered about his sitting under the couch looking out at the six little toddler legs running by and the eight furry legs all the while wondering how his day went so very very wrong.

The boys went to bed at 7:30pm and the dogs and Mike retired at 11:30pm. Shortly after midnight, I was sitting on the couch working on my computer and noticed Mr. Frog hopping across the rug on his way to the door. I quickly scooped him up, took a couple pictures (of course) and helped him reach safety outside of this house.

Today, Mike and I were joking that he probably returned to his froggy friends telling them about his tall tale of his day in the Darnell house. I bet we don't see any wild frogs hopping into the door again anytime soon.

We wish you well Mr. Frog!!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!