Friday, July 24, 2009

Jumpin', Jumpin' and some more Jumpin'

A few days ago, I posted about how the boys run to their nursery with ease when we say "It's bedtime." This following video may show a little bit of the reality of why they enjoy this room. Before the boys actually fall asleep, they spend a few minutes 'playing' in their cribs. I wish I could say 'playing quietly' in their cribs but that is not really the case.

I took this video after I put the boys in their cribs before their nap. They are clearly tired or I am tired from watching this. For a moment, they are even in unison. Isn't synchronized trampolining an Olympic sport? Maybe this is our calling....

I guess I am not going to be able to sell these cribs as "gently" used. They usually only jump for a couple minutes and then one by one they are lay down to sleep. We can also tell they are waking up as they one by one start jumping again.

Take care,

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I thought I was looking at my Boys they do the same thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, so glad to see all the postings about your cute boys. This video is so funny! They are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!