Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Morning Coffee

A little shot of caffeine is such a great way to start the day, how could we keep this feeling from the boys. In just a year we have gone from formula to milk to a little morning joe...
This face says "please do not bother me until I finish my first cup of coffee"...
Don't worry, the boys were only playing with the coffee mugs. However, they see Mommy and Daddy drinking from their 'sippy cups' enough that they knew exactly what to do with them.
As if our days are not busy enough, I can not even imagine how wild this crew would be with a caffeine boost! Please let me know if this is ever going to happen so I can put something 'special' in my morning sippy to help me enjoy that little experiment!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!