Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Christmas Time & Time for Another Group Pic

In an effort to prepare for Christmas, we attempted to take a photo of the boys in their festive jammies! As the boys get older, I thought it would get easier to take their picture as a group. Well, I was wrong! It seems like as they get older and more mobile, the less they want to sit still for a photo. Here are just a few results of our morning photo attempts.....



Here was the best photo from this morning! They are not smiling but they are all sitting up and looking in the direction of the camera.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is one photo of all three boys looking in the same direction and smiling!!! I have been a very good girl this year. I promise to be good all next year if I can just get one photo of three smiling babies!!

Yours truly,

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!