Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just a bunch of pics...

As I know that some people check this blog and only care about the cute pics, I thought I would catch up on some cute pics that have not made it into another post.

I took a copy of this picture to a conference in early November to show off the boys. I left it at our company booth while I attended a workshop. When I returned this pic was gone. Interesting....

This is the first pic of all three boys sitting all together. The boys start the day dressed in the same outfits and then are changed if neccessary. Andrew always seems to get a wardrobe change during the day (and doesn't he look happy about it).

Please ignore the hazardous electrical cords in this photo. This was taken before the boys were moving around. We have since moved the cords out of their play area.

The boys in their workout sweats which were a gift from Ms. Heather. Thank you Ms. Heather...

This picture was taken at Grandma Sally's house over Thanksgiving. During our last two trips to Grandma's the boys were photographed in the chair behind them. The boys are too big to fit together in the chair. They are growing so fast!

Here are some pictures of Andrew......



And some of Jared.....



Last but not least, Wesley....


These boys are the sweetest and funniest people I have ever met!! The melt my heart and make me smile everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!