Wednesday, December 23, 2009

J-Bear or "J" Bird?

It's the day before Christmas eve and we are all excited about heading down to Grandma's for our family Christmas celebration. I have a long to-do list of things that need to be accomplished before we pull out of the driveway. Daddy had a doctor's appointment on this morning and I was home to take care of the boys.

A few of the things on my to-do list included some work stuff that had to be completed. I woke up, got ready and fired up my laptop. While I was completing some of my work, I started hearing the boys in their room. I was almost done with what I was working on so I continued working while listening to the sweet sounds of the boys hanging out in their room. The boys did not wait too long for me to enter their room but it must have been a little too long for our sweet Baby J aka 'J-Bear!'

Their room is completely dark with the help of a black-out shade. I opened the door and immediately smelled an intense smell of urine. This is not completely uncommon as three full diapers can definitely greet your sense of smell before the light is turned on. I then turn up their light and what do I see before my eyes?!? My little guy is as "Naked as a Jay Bird!"...

Photo edited for modesty.

My immediate reaction was to first look for poo! Once I realized the coast was clear, I ran for the camera. While I was getting the camera, Wes was jabbering at his brother with his hands extended as if he was lecturing him and asking why he was naked!

It appears that this striptease occurred during the time he was awake before I arrived to get them up. Hopefully if we respond quicker, this will be an isolated event.... hopefully!

Never a dull moment!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!