Thursday, December 31, 2009

More December Moments...

Well, we made it through 2009! This is my last post of 2009. As December concludes, here are a few pictures that deserve to be included.

The boys are just hanging out watching TV...
Jared - "What? I am starting a new fashion trend!"
When I arrive home from work, I can't get enough of the boys and it usually feels that this feeling is mutual! On this day, all three boys were cuddled up in my lap. Wes got up before Daddy could grab the camera...
Andrew and his new hat...
When I arrive home from work, the boys usually run to great me at the gate. On this day, I got in the door without anyone moving and was able to walk all the way into the family room without anyone moving. I was not sure if this was a sign of a good day, a bad day, an exhausting day or Daddy slipping some tranquilizers in those sippy cups. I almost thought I was in the wrong house...
This picture was taken during our December illness. They were still tired after a long night's "sleep." I would like to draw your attention to Jared's zipper...
Our 2009 tree with all of the presents...
On this day, we were getting ready to head to Grandma's house. The boys have been spending a lot of time under the blankets as we were coping with our colds. I walked up to find Jared sitting on the love seat and he had placed this blanket over his legs...
The calm before the storm! Grandma is lounging and watching Rudolph before the Christmas Eve festivities begin...
The boys playing after Christmas with their toys. It's amazing to watch them play cooperatively...
Oh no.. a lawn mowing mishap! And yes, we grabbed the camera for a photo before rescuing Andrew from the grip of the John Deere...
Wes really likes his new table and jammies from Aunt Pam...
Some more creative play with our new toys! Jared concocts a leg warmer out of Mega Bloks. Is this a sign of genius or another new fashion trend?
It's hard to believe that these are the last words I will write within one of the 2009 posts. This year had many highlights but was also marked with the passing of my Dad. I have tried to focus on all of the positive aspects of our holidays but would be remiss without mentioning that I missed having Grandpa there to see the boys enjoy this Christmas.
I hope everyone reading this had a wonderful 2009 and we wish you and your families a Happy New Year!

Take care 2009! Welcome 2010!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!