Friday, February 5, 2010

The Grass Isn't Always Greener Kid-o!

I knew the day would come when the boys would prefer to live anywhere but at home with their old fuddy duddy parents with all of our unreasonable rules. I remember the days when I thought every other child on the planet had cooler parents than mine (Yes Mom, I know better now!) Little did I know that this day would come when the boys were mere toddlers.

Tonight Wesley packed his bags, grabbed Brobee, said 'bye' to Daddy and I and headed for the door waving 'bye' the entire way....
Come back soon little Wessie! I am sure you will learn soon that we are actually an ok little family and the grass is NOT always greener on the side!

Take care,

PS. Daddy actually realized that our dear little Wes was probably imitating my departure for work each morning. Each morning I say good-bye to all the boys, toss my computer bag on my shoulder and then pass out one last round of kisses before I leave for the office. Apparently, I was getting a little taste of my own medicine. Oh these boys make me laugh!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story. I bet you're right, Wes was jsut imitating you going to work... precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!