Thursday, April 30, 2009

Team Darnell Moving Company

With summer quickly approaching, we are ordering some things for the boys to use in the backyard. The boys' Sand and Water Table arrived today. Daddy put the table together for the boys and they enjoyed exploring the table. As with any new large item, Andrew could not decide where he wanted to place the new table. He tried it out in one spot, then changed his mind and then changed his mind again.

Watch your toes (Wesley) and enjoy a little bit of Andrew's indecision as he moved the table all over the family room....

Once he found the perfect spot, we broke his heart and told him the table is actually going outside.

Take care,

PS. Andrea - We LOVE these monkey outfits!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like them- you may get a chance to have them again. I can't remember if I told you this or not, but I bought the ones I sold to you and three more in a size 2t b/c I wasn't sure which would fit my guys best. So my kids are wearing the same outfit all the time now in 2T! I love rompers- so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!