Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Darnell Boy's Club

The boys have started playing at the end of the hallway. There are no toys down there and it is usually dark down there. It sure sounds like a lot of fun but, each time I walk down there, I see three very innocent faces on three boys sitting still looking at me with the look of... "what, we weren't doing anything!"

Apparently, this is an all boys club and Mommy is not welcome. After hearing the laughter for several minutes on this day, I started filming from the end of the hallway. I will leave it to your imagination as to what is actually going on down there... remember, there are no toys but who needs toys when you have two brothers...

By the way, the ring leader of this trio of trouble is the last one to exit the hallway.... our very own Wild Wild Wes!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!