Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Evening

During the boys' afternoon nap, we were able to have our family Christmas dinner. I missed having them with us but it was also nice and relaxing. When the boys woke up, it was finally time for them to get dressed for the evening. Here are a few photos of our evening....

Andrew....
Andrew and Grandma...
Jared...

Jared and his Great Grandma Pooka (I hope I am able to play on the floor with my Great Grandchildren when I am 89 year old!)...

Wesley and Aunt Jeanie (Aunt Kim's Mom)...

Grandma entertaining Wesley...

The outfits the boys are wearing were purchased through a WONDERFUL Yahoo group of other Mothers of Boy-Boy-Boy (BBB) Triplets who exchange/sell their clothes. I am so happy to have found this BBB Clothing Exchange because I have been able to purchase some really terrific clothing sets for the boys and most items are new with tags! I was looking for dressy outfits for the boys in stores and the price for these type of outfits was at least $50 a piece. I would have splurged for one baby but $150 for outfits they wear for a couple hours (and drool all over - note Jared's pics) was not practical. I was so excited to see these outfits posted and I was able to purchase these three sets for $20 total!! Thank you to the mothers that participate in this group!!

Our first Christmas was very memorable and I thank everyone for the generosity shown to our family!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did!

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!