Friday, December 5, 2008

Down...Set....Hike!

As many of you know, I am a football nut! I have dreamt for a very long time of the day that I would have children that would be afforded the opportunity to play football! I know, I know.... they may not want to play football. I know that the day will come that the boys will be able to make their own decisions and I will support these decisions. Until that day, I will continue to expose them to the joy of football hoping that they will fall in love with the sport.

I think you will all agree that this is an early sign of a little All-American Center!

Such great form! Let's all envision a future in which Jared hikes the ball to Drew who then passes it down field to Wes who scores with winning touchdown........ ah...... dare to dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!