Monday, December 22, 2008

Wesley Stands Up..... With Much Complaint!

Last night, Wesley was able to use my leg as his base and he stood up for the first time. Throughout the day yesterday, he stayed very close to me. If I was sitting on the couch, he was right near my legs. If I left the play area, he would crawl to the exit. He even started crying when I would leave the room (cute but a habit we will need to break).

He started to stand up and I got so excited! Once he would do it, I would scoot back so he would have to crawl to me and stand again. By the time I grabbed the camera, he was no longer amused with this little game. As you can see in the video, he is not very happy. However, he got all the way up! I love the look on his face when he falls onto his bottom. I must be cruel for enjoying this look because he looks so upset. I hope you enjoy.....

Way to go Messy Wessy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave us a message! We enjoy hearing from you!